Why You Should Become A Member
In addition to connecting with your peers locally and internationally, here are some highlights of the benefits which you can immediately utilize by becoming a member:
- Receive free annual subscription of Al-‘Arabiyya journal, which is otherwise purchased by non-members for US $50 from the publisher (Georgetown University Press).
- Meet professional Arabic teachers and program administrators to exchange ideas and best practices in the field of Arabic language pedagogy, from classroom teaching techniques to curriculum design and program implementation.
- Get access to Member Directory.
- Get access to AATA Blog for reading and posting discussions on issues and matters related to Arabic language teaching.
- Get access to webinars (live and recorded) on Arabic language learning, teaching, and testing.
- Get nominated to the AATA Lifetime Achievement award.
- Get nominated to the AATA Book Award.
- Participate in the Translation Contest (for students).
- Get nominated to serve on AATA Executive Board.
- Vote for AATA Executive Board members.
- Receive automatic job announcements and resources updates.
- Receive a special 20% discount on all Georgetown University Press titles by using the code TAGT when you order through the press's website: press.georgetown.edu.
- Receive a special 20% discount on all Routledge titles by using the code F079 when you order through the press's website: www.routledge.com.
Joining is easy!
Join us by clicking here. For International users, click here.
Do you need any assistance with the online portal? Please contact our business office. We are more than happy to help walk you through it.
We look forward to having you join us as a member!