The Arabic Language Program at the University of Pennsylvania
Is pleased to announce its intensive Arabic courses for the summer of 2011.
- An intensive six-week summer program equivalent to one full academic year of
- Elementary, intermediate, and advanced instruction in Modern Standard Arabic
- An emphasis on communicative teaching methodology
- Daily classes devoted to developing skill in spoken Arabic
The Arabic Language Program offers intensive summer courses through the Office of Summer Sessions. The six-week courses run from May 23 to July 2. Three proficiency-oriented courses in Modern Standard Arabic are offered:
- Intensive elementary Arabic (ARAB 131),
- intensive intermediate Arabic (ARAB 133),
- and intensive advanced Arabic (ARAB 135).
Students earn two University of Pennsylvania course units for each course.
Information about summer dates, tuition, registration, and housing can be found at http://www.upenn.edu/summer
For more information, please contact Emad Rushdie: firstname.lastname@example.org